Less again when using Subscribe and Save.
Graham's has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal's Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the company and personally make the Graham's wines. They too have been involved with Port and the Douro for many generations, with ancestry dating back to the mid-17th century.
Brand - Graham's
Varietal designation - Touriga Nacional
Vintage - NV
Region Produced In - Douro/Porto
Liquid volume - 250 Millilitres
Appellation - Douro
Alcohol Content - 20 Percent by Volume
Wine type - Fortified Wine
Package weight - 0.74 Kilograms
Total each - 5About this item
- For almost two hundred years W & J Graham’s has been an independent family business renowned for producing the finest Port wines. Graham's has recently been voted the World's Most Admired Port brand by Drinks International.
- The grapes that are used to make Port must be grown in the mountainous Upper Douro region of Northern Portugal, the world’s first officially demarcated wine region in 1756. The Douro is perhaps the most challenging wine-growing region on earth. Its mountainous terrain and steep, winding valleys create a kaleidoscope of microclimates, each producing unique wines.
- There are various different types of Port - red Port's, white Port, Tawny Port. This mini Port selection presentation pack is an ideal introduction to the different styles of Port.
- This beautifully presented Mini Port Selection Presentation pack would make an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for someone who loves to explore and discover different drinks.
- Each pack contains five 5cl bottles of different Graham's Port's - Graham's Fine White, Graham's Fine Ruby, Graham's Late Bottled Vintage Port, Graham's Six Grapes Reserve Port and Graham's 10 year old Tawny Port.