Paperback price £11.22Greenhouse Gardening For Beginners is for anyone who wants to know how to make the most of their greenhouse
. If you wish to prolong your growing season, grow unusual plants, grow tomatoes, or protect your precious plants from frost, a conservatory is essential for any gardener.
Greenhouses are incredibly useful, but many people do not make the most of their greenhouse, and soon it fills with a disorder or becomes a jungle of wild plants. This book provides a comprehensive guide to growing any plant in a greenhouse and how to make the most of this valuable space
. With the information in this book, you will avoid the many traps and problems people find when they buy, build and use their greenhouse, which means you will save money and time!
As you read this book, you will learn everything from choosing the best type of greenhouse for your needs to building the best kind of foundation and even buying used greenhouses. You will know how a greenhouse can extend its growing season and allow them to successfully grow plants that usually would not survive where they live. You will also get detailed crop guides for the many most popular greenhouse crops.
In this book, you will learn:
… & Lot More!
- What to Look for When Buying a New or Used Greenhouse without losing time searching for unuseful information.
- How To Choose The Best Type Of Glass, Floor, Building Material, And Foundation to ensure that your greenhouse has a long life and keeps you at the elements' height.
- The Difference between a Greenhouse and a Polytunnel and what is the best for your needs.
- How To Build A Solid Foundation For Your Greenhouse that stops weeds and stays warm
- How to Build a Greenhouse with Recycled Materials to build an eco-friendly greenhouse that will last many years without impacting the environment.
If you want to learn the basics of greenhouse cultivation, from the type to choose to the most suitable location and work tools, this is a must-have manual.
The book will provide information on extending as much as possible the production of fruits, vegetables, and plants, providing details on each process to be followed, both for a family production and a potential business, maintaining the right balance between tradition and innovation.Greenhouse Gardening For Beginners
will guide you step by step to a proper introduction to this world, avoiding the main mistakes that are often made when you approach for the first time the cultivation in greenhouses.
There’s no better choice you could make if you want to enter this green, relaxing world…
Publication Date: 03.06.21