Paperback Price £12.22Greenhouse Gardening For Beginners
THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUILD A GREENHOUSE BUT HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE. Would you like to feed yourself and your family with organic fruits and vegetables? Or grow rare and exotic plants directly at your home? Or even just relax yourself while gardening? Then keep reading...
Having a greenhouse can really change your life.
It can help better your health and your family’s by improving your nutrition;
It can help having quality time with your kids by gardening together (kids LOVE gardening);
Or it can just help you relax by taking care of your plants.
Unfortunately though, EVERYTHING can destroy a greenhouse:
- - Pests and diseases
- - The wrong level of heat or humidity
- - Weeds that creep up from the floor
- - And the list goes on and on...
All these threats make people feel anxious and worried, so usually they ask:
“Is it possible to avoid
all these inconveniences...or do I have to go through them?”
The answer is:
“YES, it’s possible. But you need an instruction manual that tells you what to do at all times: from how to build your greenhouse to how to maintain it.”
This step by step guide is the instruction manual you’re in dire need of.
What will you find inside? Here’s a glimpse:
- Which kind of greenhouse suits the best the place you live (which glass, floor, materials are the best to choose)
- How to grow the fruits and vegetables you like the most (even the ones that don’t grow in your region)
- How to “immunize” your greenhouse from parasites
- How to utilize lighting for better the health and the aspect of your plants
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to build your greenhouse…