This deal was published more than 2 weeks ago and may no longer be available.
Grid Ultimate Edition PS4\Xbox One - £52.85 @ ShopTo
-331°

Grid Ultimate Edition PS4\Xbox One - £52.85 @ ShopTo

5
Posted 30th Oct
Cheapest price for Ultimate Edition including all DLC.
PS4 LINK - shopto.net/en/…71/
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Hate it when developers sell an “ultimate edition” when the base game is lacking content in the first place. Sounds like they’ve designed 75% of the game then decided to sell the remaining 25% as DLC...
5 Comments
Dropping quickly!
Hate it when developers sell an “ultimate edition” when the base game is lacking content in the first place. Sounds like they’ve designed 75% of the game then decided to sell the remaining 25% as DLC...
As a big fan of racing games this is absolutely terrible!! Even compared to the very first grid. I could play that all day long and never get bored. This is just recycled crap with terrible physics
I was really holding out for this game but I've heard so many negative comments online from those that have invested in it that I probably wont bother now, I too loved Grid on the 360 with the Microsoft wheel, proper addictive, thought this was meant to be the revival
Read the reviews and comments and held off.
Played at EGX and was shocked at how bad the game truly is.

It’s an EALRY 360 game in an Xbox one case!
Graphics are turd, gameplay is lacking and the handling is terrible!
Every car handles like a RWD drift car!

Overall pants!
Post a comment

Deal posting newbie! This is Lethal_Dazzle first deal post. Help out by leaving a posting tip or just to show your appreciation for their contribution.

Avatar
@
    Text