Posted 19th JulEdited by a moderator:
Aggressor by name and by nature, this GT bike hits hard and fast, with confidence-inspiring performance as you make your first foray in to off road riding. A versatile and rugged bike that's as happy on the mountain trail as it is on urban rides, the Aggressor will keep you right whether you take it easy or throw caution to the wind. Ready for anything, there is not much that this stunning ride can't deal with.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminium Triple Triangle™ Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, and 1 1/8"" Head Tube27.5 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, 80mm, Coil
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed cartridge
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8” Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 8°
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Shifters: Shimano EF500 Easyfire, 3x7
- Brake System: Tektro cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Crankset: All Terra, 42/34/24
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Front Hub: Formula QR
- Rear Hub: Formula QR
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h, Double wall, disc
- Front Tyre: WTB Transition, 27.5 x 2.25"
- Rear Tyre: WTB Transition, 27.5 x 2.25"
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2 x 350mm