Nice velvet-style occasional chair here from Habitat, in a bright red colour, for £94.94 delivered. It was formerly £150 plus postage, so this is a pretty good price.
Note it is on clearance so might not be available for delivery in your area, but fingers crossed it is because it is really nice.
Be good in the living room, or a bedroom, as a reading chair.
Red hot. The Habitat Moorlands occasional chair beckons you to relax. Its traditional French style will make a sophisticated statement in your space. Upholstered in a soft touch and durable velvet style fabric, it would make an indulgent addition to any room in your home. It boasts elegant flourishes, from its rich red tone to its elegant sweeping shape. We've thrown in classic button detailing and wooden legs to boot. Voila.
Part of the Moorlands collection.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Wooden feet.
- Fixed seat with foam filling.
- Free fabric swatch available on this line.
- Size H85, W83, D62cm.
- Floor to seat height: 44cm.
- Depth of seat: 51cm.
- Height of seat back: 43cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 62cm.
- Weight 12.4kg.
- Dust or wipe with a damp cloth only.
- Self-assembly - just add feet.
- Maximum individual user weight 110kg.
- Package size H64, W85, D62cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year frame guarantee.