Found 5th Feb
Your credit card explained
Pay 0% interest for up to 29 months on balances you transfer in the first 90 days.
- You can transfer your balance from most credit cards and store cards, except Halifax cards.
- Cards must display a Visa, MasterCard or Amex logo.
- Each transfer must be at least £100.
- You can transfer balances after the first 90 days, but you’ll pay a standard rate of 19.95% p.a. (variable).
Pay no fees on balance transfers made in the first 90 days.
- We won’t charge you any fees on balances transferred within the first 90 days.
- The fee goes to 3% for balance transfers made after 90 days.
Make sure you make your transfer in 90 days. But that is plenty of time. So it would be your fault if you didn't