Hellmann's Incredible Tasting Tomato Ketchup (800g) Only £1.00 @ Iceland
-28°Expired

Hellmann's Incredible Tasting Tomato Ketchup (800g) Only £1.00 @ Iceland

8
Found 8th Aug 2017Edited by:"rubberbullets"
Hellmann's Incredible Tasting Tomato Ketchup (800g) Only £1.00

Ingredients

Water, Tomato Purée (25.8%), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Tomato Fibres, Salt, Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spices
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Tomato 25.8%...... the rest 74.2%
So it's not incredible tasting tomato........but incredible tasting flavourings

Sorry if it offends but I have started really checking the labels of stuff I buy....and wow what an eye opener that is
Tastes like an ass. They replaced Colmans ketchup with that crap. Cold cold cold
I bought some yesterday from Jack Fultons (northern cheapo-food chain) for 79p and thought it tasted very good. As good as Heinz I would say.
I am a fan of this, for me it is better than a lot of the others I have had.
By the way I would love any recommendations on great ketchup!
wordsworth3 h, 12 m ago

By the way I would love any recommendations on great ketchup!

​Try Aldi tomato sauce. Not bad for 49p. Definitely contains more tomatoes than this rubbish.
Original Poster
robin585822 h, 20 m ago

​Try Aldi tomato sauce. Not bad for 49p. Definitely contains more tomatoes …​Try Aldi tomato sauce. Not bad for 49p. Definitely contains more tomatoes than this rubbish.



Friend of mine tried it went straight back to Heinz!
rubberbullets3 h, 28 m ago

Friend of mine tried it went straight back to Heinz!

Well I did try Heniz after Aldi. Whent back to Aldi.

It's basically a taste thing. Always give something else a try, you may just prefer it over your previous pick, its only a handful of change​
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text