Up to 1 in 3 of us suffer from dust-related allergies, but Henry Allergy is here to help! Approved by the British Allergy Foundation, Henry Allergy is much more than any ordinary vacuum cleaner. Equipped with an advanced 3-stage filtration system, he's scientifically proven to reduce exposure to dust and pet related allergens.
Stop Allergens in their Tracks - HEPA filter easily traps household allergens, such as pollen, pet dander and dust mites, which are left behind by most household vacuums.
A Tool for Every Job - There are hotspots for allergens all around the home, including carpets, upholstery, mattresses and stairs, but Henry Allergy has a tool to reach them all.
Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums.
What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, so unlike with many bagless vacuums, you can empty with no dust, no mess and no allergens escaping.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.7kg.
- Size H35, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- HEPA filter - traps small particles and pet dander, making it excellent for allergy sufferers.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 2 bags included.
- 10m power cord.
- Noise level: 72dB.
- 25 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: HVA160-11.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.