Posted 27th Nov 2019
Looking for something physical for the kids this Christmas rather than a console or phone / tablet? We've had horrible science kit before and it's always been good quality... seems a nice stocking filler at this price?
- 14 seriously sickening kitchen experiments using foul food, sickening smells and beastly bugs!
- Power a clock with a potato, fish for frozen cockroaches and make shocking kitchen pongs
- Learn how to write mystery messages, experiment with yucky yeast and test out a flesh-eating plant!
- Contains 2 test tubes, test tube rack, potato clock with wires, electrodes, purple potato powder, white vinegar, yeast, cocoa powder, dress-up goggles, ice cube tray, 2 plastic cockroaches, 4 squishy maggots, 3 plastic flies, red and green food colouring, string, white tack, 2 perfume boxes, paintbrush, mixing scoop, pipette, 3 cotton buds, 2 balloons, magnifying glass, ink stamp pad, fingerprint evidence and suspect sheets, Venus flytrap card parts and 40-page Lab Notebook
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up