TUI Airways, PLATINUM 5* All Inclusive for 7 nightsUSE CODE 'RELAX'
Total price (£1258 -£100)
With six pools
- Return flights: Gatwick to Boa Vista, Cape Verde
- 2 Adults
- (2) 10kg hand luggage
- (2) 20kg baggage
- All Inclusive
- (1) Twin room with Balcony or terrace
- Coach transfers
- ATOL & ABTA Protected
and just as many restaurants, plus 24-hour All Inclusive, this big, beachfront hotel will leave you wanting for nothing.
The Hotel Riu Touareg is ideal for a relaxing escape. It nudges up to one of Boa Vista’s best beaches – a long stretch of powder-white sand. Other highlights include the spa, the daytime activities and the evening shows.
This huge hotel is a great choice for both adults and families. Grown-ups can book a room in the adults-only area, which gives you access to an exclusive pool and à la carte restaurant. Families, meanwhile, have a kids’ club and mini-discos to make the most of.
There are six restaurants here,
- Outdoor pool. Large in size, the pool here comes with the added luxury of in-water loungers, a whirlpool bath and swim-up bar. There are towels on hand if you need one, too.
- Adults-only outdoor pool. This adults-only number features a whirlpool bath and pool bar, exclusive to those staying in the Adults Only section.
- 2 children's outdoor pools. Especially for the little ones, both these pools are heated during the winter months and feature fun slides and a fountain.
- Pool towels
- 4 outdoor saltwater pools
including an à la carte that's exclusively for guests staying in the adults-only section. The poolside restaurant is where long, laidback Continental breakfasts are the order of the day. By evening, it transforms into a grill restaurant.If you want, you can dine on a different cuisine every night, thanks to an Asian buffet, an Italian and a restaurant specialising in local dishes. The buffet restaurant also covers all three meals.
- Bereber poolside restaurant. Opening Times: [19.00-20.30, 21.00-22.30]
Reservations are required at the Bereber buffet restaurant. It features al fresco, poolside dining, and offers barbecue food. Two sittings take place during the evening subject to hotel occupancy.
- Boavista themed restaurant. Opening Times: [19.00-21.00]
To get a real taste of things this Cape Verdean restaurant offers plenty of dishes for dinner. This buffet restaurant is open for two sittings during the evening subject to hotel occupancy. Starter and dessert are buffet and the main course is à la carte. Bookings can be made at reception.
- Kabuki Asian restaurant. Opening Times: [19.00, 21.00]
Reservations are required for the Kabuki buffet restaurant. Two sittings take place during the evening subject to hotel occupancy. Remember to book your table with reception.
- Buffet restaurant. Opening Times: [07.30-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-22.00]
The buffet restaurant serves dishes from around the globe. There are show-cooking stations, and a terrace and courtyard if you fancy dining al fresco. Special dietary requirements are catered for as well as vegetarian options.
- Lobby bar. The Atlas bar serves both local and imported drinks and also features a self-service 'filling station' for those who are partial to a midnight snack. Smoking is allowed in this bar. Open 24 hours a day.
- Lounge bar. Opening Times: [18.00-24.00]
- Plaza bar. Opening Times: [18.00-24.00]
This is where you'll find hustle and bustle and evening entertainment. Shops and restaurants line the courtyard.
- Swim up bar. Opening Times: [10.30-18.00]
Open daily, the poolside bar provides chilled alcoholic and soft drinks as well as cocktails. Music is played at this bar, too.
- Kulinarium - gourmet à la carte restaurant. Opening Times: [19.00-21.00]
You'll get one visit included during your stay if you're staying in the adults-only section. Two sittings take place during the evening, so remember to book your table.
- Bereber poolside restaurant. Opening Times: [10.30-17.30]
Bereber poolside restaurant offers a Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks. In the evening it transforms into a grill restaurant.
- Karaoke bar. Opening Times: [19.00-24.00]
On the edge of the plaza, karaoke takes place for an hour every evening. Plus major sports matches are shown on the big screen here.
- Da Marcello Italian restaurant. The best of traditional Italian cuisine is celebrated in the Da Marcello restaurant. And you'll need to make a table reservation, too.