Can someone tell me what the difference is between the above laptop and this one.It is £100 cheaper but I am not sure how big a difference there is between them and if they are worth the money. Any advice would be appreciated.
- Shift – boost performance under controlled noise & temperature the exclusive MSI shift technology pushes system to the extreme while minimizing noise and temperature. Switch between three profiles sport, comfort, and green to reach balance between system performance and comfortable user experience.
- Steelseries keyboards a keyboard all gamers desire, for every hardware detail of this keyboard is calculated and especially designed for professional gamers' needs. Better responsive and tactile feedback, optimum wasd zone and support of multi-key inputs are all for gamers to gain full command over gaming missions.
- Intel Core i5 i5-6300hq quad core processor.
- 2.3GHz processor speed.
- 8GB RAM.
- 1TB and 128GB HDD and SSD storage.
- Microsoft Windows 10.
- 15.6 inch screen.
- High definition display.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- DVD-RW (read/write).
- NVIDIA GTX 9 seriesGTX 960m graphics card with 2GB RAM.
- Dedicated graphics card.