The Humble Extra Life Bundle 2017
I've linked in the Steam games. Kingsway is DRM free, but its Steam page can be found [here].
Pay $1 (about £0.76) or more!
- Majesty Gold HD
- PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2
- Majesty 2
- Pathfinder Online Early Enrollment (30-day)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Digital Beginner Box
- Pathfinder Core Rulebook
- Pathfinder Player Character Folio
- Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guide
- Pathfinder Society Pregenerated Characters
- Pathfinder RPG Bonus Bestiary
Pay more than the average of $5.86 (about £4.48) to also unlock!
Pay $15 (about £11.46) or more to also unlock!
- Rain World
- Pathfinder Society Season 7: 29-Adventure Super-Pack
- Pathfinder Inner Sea World Guide
- Pathfinder Inner Sea Poster Map Folio
- Pathfinder Chronicles: Rise of the Runelords Map Folio
- Pathfinder Chronicles: Kingmaker Poster Map Folio
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Skull & Shackles Poster Map Folio
Pay $1 or more!
- 10% off your first month of Humble Monthly
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Soundtrack
- Rain World Soundtrack
More info for Pathfinder Online...
A Fantasy Sandbox
The world of Pathfinder Online is highly persistent. You will make meaningful impacts on the world as you build structures, create a economy of player character crafted goods, and struggle for territorial control.
Open World PvP
You will struggle for control of territory, trade routes, and resources with other players. Conflict is central to the game, and often conflict will mean combat. Some areas of the world are safer than others - but the more risk you take, the greater the rewards you will earn.
Combat between player characters should be meaningful. Randomly attacking others without context will damage your character's reputation, affect their alignment, potentially flag the attacker for retribution by others, trigger bounties, and over the long term, force the character to live and train only with others of a similarly murderous bent, significantly impacting their abilities.
A Player Driven Economy
With the exception of some low-level gear for new players all the equipment, supplies, building materials, and consumables in the game will be created by player characters from resources they harvest and exchanged via in game markets. Characters will have to arrange to transport their raw materials, intermediate processed components, and finished goods to crafting facilities and then to active markets.
Develop Your Character The Way You Want To
You can play as an iconic role familiar to players of the tabletop Pathfinder roleplaying game - an adventuring hero like a Fighter, Wizard, Cleric or Rogue (and in time, like the other classes in the tabletop RPG) or you can explore many more ways to develop your character. The world of Pathfinder Online is a superset of the tabletop experience. Characters can be spies, diplomats, soldiers, teamsters, explorers, or hundreds of other occupations and specialties. You will determine how your character develops. Follow a traditional role, or mix & match character abilities as you see fit to create your own customized and unique approach.