Lovely low price for a cartridge or caulk gun.
There is no need to invest in an expensive gun for occasional light caulking projects, such as sealing a gap between the tub and the wall. This nicely priced and dependable Hyper Tough 9-in. Ratcheting Caulk Gun (Model 6099) is a good choice. It uses traditional ratchet rod technology with a 5:1 thrust ratio, which is the best for dispensing low viscosity sealant, such as painters latex caulk. When you finish your project, just release the trigger, push the pressure-release button at back, and pull the plunger back, so the excess caulk wont ooze out. It comes with a built-in pin for puncturing the seal on the caulk tube, a built-in cutter to nip off the tip of the tube, and a handy hook for hanging the gun on a ladder rung. The rugged construction weighs only 13oz, powder coated to prevent rust and corrosion. The grip is designed to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position to reduce stress in hand and arm after long time use.HyperTough 9-in. Ratcheting Caulk Gun
- Steel frame caulking gun for standard 10 oz Cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 5:1 for use with low viscosity materials
- Integrated spout cutter and built-in seal punch
- Half-barrel cradle used for light to medium application
- Steady release and smooth rod for ease of use