4.8 out of 5 stars,
29 global ratings.
Paperback price £8.56
All of Your favorite homemade ice creams, sorbet, and ice pops. Even if you don't have an ice cream maker, you can make many of these summery scoops.Even the thought of ice cream is enough to conjure dreams of sunny weekend days lounging around in the yard, running through the sprinkler, and taking a break from the heat with a delicious ice-cold treat. While the store-bought stuff is nice, it's not hard to make a batch of really rich, bend-your-spoon thick ice cream without breaking the bank.
Forget what you know about boring and dull desserts. Forget all previous attempts at horribly bad ice cream. In this book, you’ll find the most delicious recipes for treats on hot summer days. Step-by-step directions and pictures will help you start creating these special frozen desserts in your own kitchen.
In The Ice Cream Cookbook,
YOU WILL FIND most popular recipes for:
…and much, much more!
- FRUITY ICE CREAM – Blackberry Ice Cream, Creamier Raspberry Ice Cream, Raspberry Ice Cream, Banana Ice Cream, Lime Ice Cream, Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream and so much more.
- CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM – Chocolate Frosty, Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream, Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream, Chunky Nutty Ice Cream, and on and on.
- OTHER ICE CREAM FLAVORS – Hazelnut Mocha Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Pecan Ice Cream, Egg Free Vanilla Ice Cream, Irish Cream Ice Cream, Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, Coffee Ice Cream…you just won’t believe all of the incredible options!
- SORBET and ICE POPS RECIPES – Avocado, Strawberry, Apricot, Vanilla, one amazing sorbet after the other.
- ICED DRINKS – Pina Colada, Iced Omega Tea, Fresh Lemonade, Energetic Iced Coffee, and Summer Smoothie
Publication Date 18.03.21