Posted 31st Oct
*Bonus Card - Double Your Savings Bonus - ONLINE ONLY Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is available to selected registered Bonus Card customers who receive this promotional email.
2. These selected Customers with a valid Bonus Card can earn a £2 savings bonus for every aggregate of £20 savings added to the Bonus Card between 29.10.19 and 22:59 on 04.11.19 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
3. To qualify for a £2 bonus, customers must add an aggregate of £20 of new savings (in one or a series of transactions online only) onto their Bonus Card, which is linked with their online shopping account during the Promotional Period. Multiple £2 bonuses can be earned during the Promotional Period for each aggregate of £20 of savings added, up to a maximum of £1,000 savings balance (see Bonus Card Savings terms and conditions for full details).
4. Each £1 bonus earned for meeting the standard £20 milestone will be automatically added to your savings balance within 48 hours of meeting a £20 milestone. The additional £1 bonus earned for meeting the £20 milestone during the Promotional Period, will be loaded onto qualifying customer’s Bonus Cards by 12.11.19.
5. Each £1 promotional bonus will expire and be removed from the Bonus Card on 31.12.19.
6. Bonuses will not count towards savings for the next £20 milestone.
7. Once a savings milestone is met with new savings, the milestone will be reset and a further total of new savings must be added to your savings balance (in one or a series of transactions) to receive your next standard £1 bonus.
8. Adding savings onto your Bonus Card, or receiving bonuses will not count towards any other Bonus Card spend target promotion(s) you may be invited to take part in.
9. Promotional Savings must be added online at iceland.co.uk.
10. Iceland accepts no responsibility for any computer or equipment failure resulting in a qualifying savings transaction failing to register.
11. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Iceland reserves the right to modify, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in whole or part at any time during the promotional period if circumstances beyond its control make this necessary.