Found 3rd Dec 2018
660P 1TB M.2-2280 PCI-E 3.0 X 4 NVME QLC 3D NAND SOLID STATE DRIVE (SSDPEKNW010T8X1)
Finally, PCIE & Intel QLC 3D in One SSD
Meet today’s storage needs and prepare for the growing demands of tomorrow with the Intel SSD 660p Series built on Intel QLC 3D NAND technology.
The Intel SSD 660p is the first QLC-based client PCIe SSD in the industry, continuing Intel’s leadership in flash cell technology and quality manufacturing. The SSD 660p finally fits low-cost and high-capacity into one drive.
PCIe Performance at an Affordable Price
Empowered by Intel’s innovative QLC technology, the Intel SSD 660p offers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options. With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to offer up to 2TB in one drive.
2x the Capacity in Identical Footprints
These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor make sit perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing.
The architecture of Intel QLC technology in the SSD 660p is made to intelligently boost performance. QLC and SLC “spans” on the drive adjust bi-directionally based on used capacity for the life of the product. Increases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to decrease, and decreases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to increase.
Performance & Price That Matter
The SSD 660p hits the marks that matter for client SSDs. This drive is tuned to deliver capacity optimised NVMe performance as an intelligent storage option for mainstream & entry-level computing. Available in 512GB, 1TB, & 2TB capacities at affordable price-points.
Intel has a foundation in innovation leadership, our complete product life cycle support that extends from the exosystem enabling design, post-sales support, and the quality of our supply chain.
Our foundation results in drives with robust and lasting data integrity, reliably effective performance, and increased platform confidence through our unique position as a platform provider. Intel knows workloads, and we architect our products to excel in real world use.
- Capacity 1.02TB
- Lithography Type 3D2 QLC
- Sequential Read (up to) 1800 MB/s
- Sequential Write (up to) 1800 MB/s
- Random Read (8GB Span) (up to) 150000 IOPS
- Random Write (8GB Span) (up to) 220000 IOPS
- Power - Active 0.1 W
- Power - Idle 0.040W
- Vibration - Operating 2.17 GRMS
- Vibration - Non-Operating 3.13 GRMS
- Shock (Operating and Non-Operating) 1000 G
- Endurance Rating (Lifetime Writes) 200 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) >= 1.6 million hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER) <1 sector per 10^15 bits read
- Warranty Period: 5 Years
- Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection No
- Hardware Encryption AES 256 bit
- High Endurance Technology (HET) No
- Temperature Monitoring and Logging No
- End-to-End Data Protection Yes
- Intel® Smart Response Technology Yes
- Intel® Remote Secure Erase No
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology Yes