Happy birthday to us! hotukdeals turns 15 this month... Enjoy a week of giveaways starting today with an iPad up for grabs!
Posted 6th Feb 2018
Whatever your feelings on Invicta, you're not going to find a better watch for a smidge over £60...arguably the best watch Invicta make!
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window; Dial material: metal
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display; Crystal type: mineral
- Also features stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety closure, screw-down crown, and exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 200m (660 ft.)
- The bezel rotates / can be turned anti-clockwise