iPhone 5c 8gb refurbished phone with 1 yr guarantee on refresh deal £72
Ok, its not for most of us, but its a cheap replacement phone if your not worried about having the lastest iPhone geeky gadget
Step by step guide for this deal (Thanks, copied from Vassy4u :-) )
1) Follow the get deal button, purchase any of the tarrifs.
2) Receive your phone and sim card.
3) Put the sim card into your phone and go onto myO2 (app or website) and from there request the unlock code.
4) Call 202 from the same sim card as it will make things much easier, go straight to the I want to leave o2 department or something like that (I think it's thinking of leaving us? Press something) as that will connect you with the right people much quicker.
5) Tell the person you want to pay your device in full and cancel the airtime. They will ask you why, tell them you don't think the airtime is a good value for money, but you want to keep the phone because you think it's an outstanding value for money. They will ask you for card details, you tell those details and that's it, they cancel it for you in about an hour.
6) You own the phone from that point, assumed that you have done this straightaway, there won't be any charges, otherwise you will have to pay as much airtime as you have used.
7) Unlock code will come through in about 2 to 48 hours.