Posted 1st Dec 2019
- One touch cleaning - just turn on, push a button, and watch it go!
- Switches between hard floors and carpets automatically
- Slim profile - cleans under tables, beds and other hard to reach places
- Built-in sensors to avoid bumping into furniture and falling down the stairs
- Automatically returns to its Home Base to recharge if the battery gets low
- The robots powerful suction and 3 stage cleaning system even picks up pet hair
If you're in need of a helping hand with the house chores, then why not leave it to this clever little cleaner to do the dirty work for you! It's amazingly simple to use - just press the clean button on the top of the vac and it'll get to work on vacuuming your room all by itself. It comes fitted with Roomba's patented 3-stage cleaning technology, which removes all manner of dirt, dust, debris and pet dander from most floor surfaces, including wood, carpet, tile, vinyl and lino, adjusting to different floor types all by itself! And, thanks to its compact design and spinning side brush, the robot is great at cleaning under chairs, beds, and along wall edges, leaving nowhere for the dirt to hide!
The Roomba is loaded with a whole host of sensors to ensure it finds its way around your room whilst avoiding things like stairs, furniture and any loose cables. Plus, this model comes with a sensor that even detects dirt, so the robot knows to spend a little longer cleaning in areas where dirt collects. And, when the bin gets full, the robot vac will let you know it’s time to empty it with a flashing bin icon on the display. The bin is really easy to empty without getting dust everywhere - simply push the bin release tab, take out the dust canister and empty its contents into your house bin. Simple.