- Double Oak Bourbon Whiskey
- This expertly crafted expression is first matured in new charred American white oak barrels - as with all Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon - before being transferred into a second freshly charred oak barrel for a further period of ageing.
- The twice-barreled production process allows the product to have greater contact with the wood, drawing out exceptional and perfectly balanced depths.
- Tasting Notes
- Golden amber in colour.
- Smells of rich caramel and vanilla with hints of toasted wood.
- Intense caramel and toffee flavours with a distinctive spiced oak taste.
- Jim Beam has a full family of bourbons, each unique and expertly made by the Beam family, who has perfected the art of bourbon making over the last 200 years.
- It can't say “bourbon” on the label if it's not distilled and aged in the United States. It can't be “Kentucky Straight Bourbon” unless it's distilled and aged in Kentucky for at least 2 years. And it can't say Jim Beam unless it's been made by seven generations of one family.
- Bourbon history, much like the Beam family bourbon dynasty, mirrors U.S. history. Rebellion. Progress. Heroes. Facts. Legends. Today, bourbon is recognized
- around the world as America's native spirit, led by Jim Beam, the world's No. 1 bourbon.
- From classic to creative, sweet to savoury, Jim Beam offers products that mix perfectly in all types of cocktails. We think it's about time you make yourself a drink.
- Explore our wide range of drink recipes and impress your friends at your next barbecue or party.
- Like all of our bourbons, the new Jim Beam Double Oak is crafted in charred oak. Its rich flavour comes from being aged a second time in another separate barrel
- 43% Vol
- Pack size: 700ml
Seems a good prive to me.