Found 8th JunEdited by:"louiselouise"
- Matured in a second charred oak barrel creating a woodier taste with a hint of spice
- Double maturation allows the bourbon greater contact with the wood creating an untense yet smooth taste featuring caramel, toffee and a distinctive spiced oakiness
- Jim Beam Double Oak is perfect savoured over neat over ice to highlight the unique rich flavours or mixed in a classic whiskey cocktail
Packaging may reveal contents. Choose Conceal Package at checkout.Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk. A signature will be required on delivery.
Jim Beam Double Oak is matured it in not one, but two new charred American white oak barrels. When transferred to second, charred oak barrel the bourbon has greater contact with the flavour-giving, deeply charred wood – yielding a premium and intense yet smooth taste.
- 43% abv
- Jim Beam Double Oak is expertly aged then matured in a second oak barrel, creating a smoother, richer, flavour
- Double interaction with the oak wood results in a bourbon intense in flavour, and smoother in taste
- Two charred barrels, one intense bourbon
This expertly crafted expression is first matured in new charred American white oak barrels – as with all Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon – before being transferred into a second freshly charred oak barrel for a further period of ageing.
The twice-barreled production process allows the product to have greater contact with the wood, drawing out exceptional and perfectly balanced depths.
A Bourbon Whiskey
2017 International Wine & Spirits Competition, Silver Outstanding
- Colour - Golden amber
- Aroma - Rich notes of caramel and vanilla with hints of toasted wood
- Taste - Intense caramel and toffee flavours with a distinctive spiced oakiness
- Finish - Long, warm and perfectly balanced