Posted 15th Feb 2018
A TV ghost-hunting crew. A haunted house. An unimaginable crime. A past buried deep...
An Amazon US/UK Kindle Store Top 100 Bestseller: #1 Ghosts & Haunted Houses - #1 Paranormal - #1 Horror - #1 Ghosts - #1 Supernatural - #1 Occult
For some, ghosts are no more than the wounds loved ones leave in their wake, haunting the living only with their absence. Others take a more literal view...
Kate Bennett, presenter of paranormal investigation cable TV show, ‘Where the Dead Walk’, isn’t sure what she believes, other than she seems cursed to lose all those closest to her.
After investigating a neglected cliff-top house, empty for a decade because it’s ‘haunted’, Kate is convinced a spirit within holds the answers to a childhood she can’t remember and an unimaginable crime.
What she can’t know is that the house’s owner, Sebastian Dahl, is searching for something too, and he intends to get it, whatever the cost.
What Amazon verified purchasers are saying -
- one of the most intriguing and enjoyable books I’ve read all year.
- Totally engrossing.
- Absolutely brilliant. Hard to put down.
- more than a horror story about a haunted house.
- Tense, edgy and with wholly believable characters.
- within this story is also mystery, love, relationships and friendships. It encompasses a great deal of everyday life all wrapped up in a ghost story.
- deep and rich and broad, convoluted in plot, twisted in character.
- one of those rare novels that I’m sure will stay in my memory for many years.
- It isn’t a horror story with proper fiction elements added to it, it is a well written novel with a frightening theme.
- full of clever writing, well-developed characters, and spooky elements.
- Great plot, twists, turns and the reader ties the loose ends along with the characters.
- I love paranormal mysteries with a touch of romance sprinkled in, and this is one of the best I’ve read yet.
- A strong heroine, a paranormal TV show, and a house that may not be haunted after all. All these elements made me want to read the book. But the author’s original twist made it a real page turner.
- Very spooky, but with an excellent storyline. It soon got to the stage where I couldn’t put it down. The twists and turns were brilliant.
- Heart felt, spooky, intelligently written story. A supernatural tale that incorporates grieving, loss, love, deceit and recovery.
- I’m a big fan of ghost hunting shows, so this was right up my alley! Keeps you guessing up to the very end.
- Exciting.....heart wrenching....surprising.....all of the above and more! Great subject and a gripping read!
- As a voracious reader of the horror genre, I am often left with a “been there, done that” feeling. This book was a pleasant surprise - a well written book with an original storyline.