Ends 30th April
Just a reminder as found a £5 John Lewis & Partners e-gift card in my inbox last week. John Lewis Rewards have an ongoing offer of giving a £5 gift card when you spend £50 or more instore/online. Is fulfilled by email within 28 days - the e-gift card is valid online and instore with a 2 year expiry date.
The promoted url is johnlewis.com/reward
- worth a check in case you are eligible, just need to input your rewards card number
Terms and Conditions:
1. One £5 gift voucher will be sent within 28 days to eligible customers who make a
single transaction of £50 within a John Lewis store or online at johnlewis.com
or on their mobile at johnlewis.com
, between the validity dates stated on the reward voucher.
2. Offer not valid for transactions made in catering operations or Waitrose food halls within John Lewis or on Gift List, Kuoni, John Lewis Insurance or John Lewis Nursery List purchases
3. Only one £5 gift voucher per customer.
4. This offer is only valid for customers who receive this voucher and who activate the voucher at johnlewis.com/reward
then subsequently spend using their my John Lewis card in store or when signed in to their account online.
5. This offer is not valid on any purchases made in Waitrose stores or on Waitrose.com
6. This offer will not be valid if provided to a friend.
7. The gift voucher sent to customers following the valid transaction can be spent in branches of John Lewis, Waitrose or johnlewis.com
8. No cash alternative available.
9. Full terms and conditions on the use of the gift vouchers can be found on the back of the gift voucher and at johnlewis.com
10. For Partners who wish to redeem this offer, the single transaction value must be £50 or more after Partner discount to qualify.
11. Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.