Posted 22nd Nov 2019Edited by:"theyiddo"
Nice drop of Jura this with just a hint of smokiness, but not too much. Distilled at a very reasonable 44%.
- A timeless 18 Year Old malt whisky finished in red wine casks, guaranteed to complete any collection
- COLOUR - Rosewood gold
- NOSE - Aromas of toffee, tropical fruits and cinnamon
- TASTE - Flavours of rich black forest fruit, cocoa and coffee
- CASK FINISH - Matured for eighteen long years in American White Oak ex-bourbon barrels and enriched by superior Premier Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux barrels
- Award-winning whisky: IWSC Silver 2019