Karcher wv1 window vac £10.00 in Wilko Tamworth
662°Expired

Karcher wv1 window vac £10.00 in Wilko Tamworth

26
LocalFound 6th Aug 2017Edited by:"stevie19uk"
Karcher WV1 window vac £10 in Wilko Tamworth.

An absolute steal

The Karcher WV1 Window Cleaner gives you beautifully clean results. This innovative handheld window cleaner effortlessly sucks up moisture and leaves all flat surfaces streak-free, clean and dry. You can work fast - simply spray with detergent, clean off dirt with a cloth, then vacuum the water away. You can use your WV1 on condensation too, whether it's inside your home or steamed-up windows in the car - just one quick wipe and the job's done. This versatile tool isn't just for cleaning windows - it's ideal for tackling all kinds of cleaning jobs around the home, with a 250mm cleaner head that makes quick work of shower screens and tiles. It also leaves mirrors sparkling clean, and even sucks up liquid spills from floors and worktops. The Kärcher WV1 is fully rechargeable, lightweight and easy to use, with a powerful lithium-ion battery that can clean up to 45 windows in just one charge.
Community Updates

Groups

26 Comments
How many were available in the Tamworth store?
Original Poster
At least another 2 on the shelves
That is the cheapest ever extreme heat
Original Poster
Absolute steal purchased two! Both went through at £10.00
Which Wilko Ventura or Town one? Heat added
Original Poster
Ventura 😄
400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD sheep are making this site a joke !
rogparki36 m ago

400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD …400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD sheep are making this site a joke !

Ahhh... go and love youself you miserable sausage
stevie19uk5 h, 45 m ago

Absolute steal purchased two! Both went through at £10.00


Please can you put barcode from poduct box here. Thanks
rogparki1 h, 24 m ago

400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD …400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD sheep are making this site a joke !

Have to agree. There was a half price laptop on here yesterday from tesco with a yellow reduced sticker on. Literally one left. You'd be crucified if you put a 50p pack of reduced smoked salmon or something up. Found at end of fridge isle, one left, granny hovering around so be quick.
Original Poster
pportunity for this to be national. Go check your local store
Edited by: "stevie19uk" 6th Aug 2017
stevie19uk36 m ago

More opportunitt for this to be national. Go check your local store



Off you go sheep -to your local wilko and join the queues for a non existent window vac bargain (a member of wilko's marketing team has just told you to ) . Frankly there is a lot more chance of getting some not quite out of date sausage rolls for 20 p (reduced from £1.30) at your local Tesco - I should use your petrol on that particular chase .
Original Poster
😴😴😴
rogparki9 h, 59 m ago

400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD …400 heat for 3 cheap store specific window vacs in Tamworth ! The HUKD sheep are making this site a joke !

I always think that too. Yes it's a great deal, but only for the 3 people who found one! I once found a sausage roll in Asda with a long expiry date for 2p, I should have put it up in HUKD, probably would have gone red hot
These things are c**p not even worth £10 ! Dont waste you time or money
stevie19uk17 h, 57 m ago

Absolute steal purchased two! Both went through at £10.00

I find it hilarious you bought one... the fact you got 2 is nuts! You really need to leave your light house and come play in the real world...
Original Poster
m4rky201132 m ago

I find it hilarious you bought one... the fact you got 2 is nuts! You …I find it hilarious you bought one... the fact you got 2 is nuts! You really need to leave your light house and come play in the real world...


😴😴
stevie19uk35 m ago

😴😴

Oh sorry didn't think you'd still be in bed... some of us work so get up early and also don't get time go to Wilkos durning the day to see what absolutely stunning offers they have..
Original Poster
m4rky20118 m ago

Oh sorry didn't think you'd still be in bed... some of us work so get up …Oh sorry didn't think you'd still be in bed... some of us work so get up early and also don't get time go to Wilkos durning the day to see what absolutely stunning offers they have..


What on earth are you on about?
A. I work, this deal was found on a Sunday - a usual non working day for perhaps 70% of the country. (I am one of the other 30% that do work weekends)
B. Annual leave is sweet and does allow you to have a nice lie in
C. Stop whinging
stevie19uk4 m ago

What on earth are you on about?A. I work, this deal was found on a Sunday …What on earth are you on about?A. I work, this deal was found on a Sunday - a usual non working day for perhaps 70% of the country. (I am one of the other 30% that do work weekends)B. Annual leave is sweet and does allow you to have a nice lie inC. Stop whinging

I knew I'd woken you up.... not a morning person
stevie19uk14 m ago

What on earth are you on about?A. I work, this deal was found on a Sunday …What on earth are you on about?A. I work, this deal was found on a Sunday - a usual non working day for perhaps 70% of the country. (I am one of the other 30% that do work weekends)B. Annual leave is sweet and does allow you to have a nice lie inC. Stop whinging


It so tempting! But don't feed the trolls they just keep coming back for more!
BTW please show us the barcode from the karcher box. Ta.
Edited by: "Pateo" 7th Aug 2017
I've added heat for the great price, but now I know what they do I don't want one. You still have to wash windows manually, all it saves you doing is buffing them? Wow.
I had been chasing deals on this site for 10 years without ever finding a deal that was still available by the time I got to the shop, until Today, I got two from the same shop (Ventura) as the Original Poster of this offer, at the same price, I did ask if there were any more available, as there were only two on the shelf, but got the reply 'not sure', in other words not willing to find out.

I have seen these items on sale in other Wilkos (e.g. the other Tamworth Branch), since I got mine, but I can't confirm what price they scan at as the queue was too long

BTW

The barcode of this product is :- 4 054278 180106
£35 in my local.
£35
25 St John's shopping centre Liverpool city centre
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text