KIDDE CARBON MONOXIDE & SMOKE DETECTOR DUAL PACK £11.36 @ Superlec Direct
309°Expired

KIDDE CARBON MONOXIDE & SMOKE DETECTOR DUAL PACK £11.36 @ Superlec Direct

17
Found 21st Sep 2015
Seems good value.

Free delivery with over £50 spend.
Community Updates

Groups

17 Comments
Good value and every house should have these - as the horrific story yesterday of the couple burnt in their house demonstrates, if an alarm had woken them before the fire had advanced, theyd have had more time to escape and raise the alarm.
not such good value if that's all your after. their postal charges are just short of 6quid for this item. that makes it 18 quid. B&Q do it for 21.00 but with one of their wednesday cards can get it for 19,00.

good price if you want to buy five of them, though!
Postage is a killer....
andrew08uk

Postage is a killer....


I thought smoke was a killer.:|
I won't be buying any kidde product. Installed 3 smoke alarms and they bloody won't stop chirping, go off when they like. Currently disconnected paid £50 for 3!!
M_z

Good value and every house should have these - as the horrific story … Good value and every house should have these - as the horrific story yesterday of the couple burnt in their house demonstrates, if an alarm had woken them before the fire had advanced, theyd have had more time to escape and raise the alarm.



???? The house blew up mate, no Fire Alarm or Carbon Monoxide detector would stop that.....
In my opinion, it's worth paying double for the sealed units.
tazeembi

I won't be buying any kidde product. Installed 3 smoke alarms and they … I won't be buying any kidde product. Installed 3 smoke alarms and they bloody won't stop chirping, go off when they like. Currently disconnected paid £50 for 3!!



Poor placement.
Plus postage which makes it run of the mill
andrew08uk

Postage is a killer....



Like it
M_z

Good value and every house should have these - as the horrific story … Good value and every house should have these - as the horrific story yesterday of the couple burnt in their house demonstrates, if an alarm had woken them before the fire had advanced, theyd have had more time to escape and raise the alarm.


This won't save you against a gas leak, this detects carbon monoxide not gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Careful with your misinformation.

Edited by: "gassafeman" 21st Sep 2015
Aren't we supposed to add postage to all deals on here to give the true price?
OldEnglish

I thought smoke was a killer.:|


I thought Carbon Monoxide was a killer.
sshooie

I thought Carbon Monoxide was a killer.


That's if the postage don't get you first i suppose.
Good price
Chiptivo

Poor placement.


No one is living at the house so it can't be poor placement... Kitchen is currently being fitted.

Looking through the net they some appear to have a fault where by they won't stop chirping.
Good price but how much is postage
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text