Found 1st Apr
OK, so it was cheaper by a pound couple months back, but it's still a very good multiplayer game and still has a decent player base.
- Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- 6 player co-op or solo play - A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode.
- Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, attacking in mobs to weaken the player's party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels.
- New take on "Difficulty" - Most games just ramp up health and damage for the enemies. In KF2, the Zeds will start to behave differently as you work through the difficulty levels. New attack moves. New ways to get at you. New strategies.
- Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely.