Posted 19th Dec 2019
- SATA III
- 2.5 Form Factor
- Up to 550MB/s Read, 520MB/s Write
- 4K IOPS Read: 90000
- 4K IOPS Write: 80000
- 5 Year Warranty
Remarkable performance in full capacity
Kingston’s KC600 is a full-capacity SSD designed to provide remarkable performance and optimised to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading and transfer times. It comes in a 2.5" form factor using SATA Rev 3.0 interface with backwards compatibility. The KC600 utilises the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal and eDrive. It features read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s* to efficiently store your data up to 2TB**.
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4K read/write is based on 8GB partition.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/fla…ide
- Remarkable performance - Using the latest 3D TLC NAND technology, it enables read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s.*
- Full security suite - Protect and secure your data with Kingston's self-encrypting drive.
- Multiple capacities - KC600 is available in a range of full capacities from 256GB to 2TB.**