- Bluetooth audio converter: Convert your AUX port to a wireless Bluetooth connection and listen stream music from your smartphone or tablet on the move
- Voice detection: Built-in voice detection for call handling whilst you drive
- Rechargeable battery: The rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of playtime, so no need to be tangled up in cables
- Multi-point pairing: Connect up to two devices simultaneously
- Small and compact design: The compact design makes it easy to keep the Bluetooth adaptor on hand ready to stream wirelessly when you need it
- UK seller: KitSound are a UK seller with an experienced and friendly UK-based customer service team; product warranty is one full year
KitSound’s MyJack2 Aux is the upgrade for your car, radio or stereo. It opens a world of musical possibilities, enabling you to connect your Bluetooth enabled device to your car radio or hi-fi with a line input. You could not ask for anything simpler, just plug in, sync with your device wirelessly and go. You can even connect two devices at the same time using clever multi-point technology, so you and your friends can mix up the playlist. Charge up, connect, and play: It’s as easy as that. No wires, downloads or technical knowledge are necessary as the small and compact MyJack2 replaces your inconvenient aux-in cable. The small and compact design means you can keep your car neat and tidy, and with high voice detection, you can even use it to take calls as you drive. Absolutely any music on your device is available for listening: From tracks saved on your device, YouTube, Spotify and internet radio.