Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
KORGS Eco Friendly Ice Scraper made with recycled plastic for £1.49 click & collect @ Euro Car Parts
225° Expired

KORGS Eco Friendly Ice Scraper made with recycled plastic for £1.49 click & collect @ Euro Car Parts

£1.49£2.4639%Euro Car Parts Deals
Deal editor12
Deal editor
Posted 6th Feb

This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:

Ice scraper seems a bit pointless as we haven't any real cold weather this year, but here you go. A KUNGS eco-friendly ice scraper, the handle of which is made from 70% recycled plastic, the other 30% is new. But the scraper head is 100% recycled, which is something.

Only £1.49, when some sellers are asking £7.99 (madness), with free click & collect only.

Details
  • Handles made from 70% recycled plastic, scraper head from 100% Recycled Polycarbonate from the cosmetics industry. Designed & Manufactured in Finland the Green ECO range of KUNGS Ice Scrapers have been developed with recycled plastic and come with a 3 Year
  • Ultra Strong 10cm frost proof polycarbonate scraper.
  • Replaceable scraper head with 3 scraping edges and ice breaker teeth.
  • Specific notch for clearing wiper blades.
  • Ergonomically formed 25cm long handle makes this ideal for car and van screens.


3402128-3969a.jpg

3402128-ZiWU6.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Or save yourself £1.49 and use warm water
Edited by: "N898TS" 6th Feb
N898TS06/02/2020 20:13

Or save yourself £1.49 and use warm water



Or spend a little bit more and buy a scandinavian ice scraper with a brass blade from the bay of E. Best ice scraper i've ever bought
Edited by: "Waterboy8535" 6th Feb
"Ice scraper seems a bit pointless as we haven't any real cold weather this year,"

Who is 'we'? I've had to scrape my car numerous times this year/winter...
Waterboy853506/02/2020 20:15

Or spend a little bit more and buy a scandinavian ice scraper with a brass …Or spend a little bit more and buy a scandinavian ice scraper with a brass blade from the bay of E. Best ice scraper i've ever bought


Link?
smk7706/02/2020 20:16

"Ice scraper seems a bit pointless as we haven't any real cold weather …"Ice scraper seems a bit pointless as we haven't any real cold weather this year,"Who is 'we'? I've had to scrape my car numerous times this year/winter...


As with most things these days, it's the London metropolitan elite that speaks for the whole country. You only have to go to the home counties and we're scraping ice off our car windows, but you'll never hear about it.
It's £2.79
Waterboy853507/02/2020 21:28

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Made-in-Finland-Ice-Scraper-Windscreen-Frost-Remover-Snow-De-Ice-Car-Van-Taxi/163922950257?hash=item262a91b871:g:a84AAOSw3f9duFkSMines very similar to this


seen these types, they break easily.
smk7706/02/2020 20:16

"Ice scraper seems a bit pointless as we haven't any real cold weather …"Ice scraper seems a bit pointless as we haven't any real cold weather this year,"Who is 'we'? I've had to scrape my car numerous times this year/winter...


Fair enough, it’s been tepid at best
boostii06/02/2020 22:59

As with most things these days, it's the London metropolitan elite that …As with most things these days, it's the London metropolitan elite that speaks for the whole country. You only have to go to the home counties and we're scraping ice off our car windows, but you'll never hear about it.



Lol. Come off it, it was a bit of fun. London Elite 👀
For anyone looking for a really good scraper I'd recommend ICEPLANE. They're not particularly cheap, but two blades, at exactly the right angle, and a design that allows you to put downward pressure to cut through the ice, if never go back to a regular scraper.

A UK protect too, so supporting a home business.

Also, if you're a bit nesh, you can get them with a glove for not much more money.

Edited by: "70s_kid" 8th Feb
zaheer200307/02/2020 22:56

seen these types, they break easily.



You must be ham fisted then, as i've had mine 6 years now and it's still solid and sharp
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text