About this deal
- Kronenbourg 1664 is a Premium Lager, brewed with the aromatic Strisselspalt hop from Alsace, which gives it a unique aroma and satisfying taste
- Kronenbourg 1664 is a full bodied, golden, bittersweet lager with a distinct citrus hop flavour. A Taste Supreme.
- Perfect drink for when you want to savour a special beer to enhance quality time with friends or family Given its taste profile, it is great alongside food or enjoyed on its own.
- For ultimate refreshment always drink chilled.
- Alcohol content: 5.0 percent_by_volume
For over 350 years we've been crafting the Taste Suprême that eventually became KRONENBOURG 1664. Scroll down to read our story.
A TASTE SUPRÊME PRODUCT: KRONENBOURG 1664
TYPE: PALE LAGER
ALCOHOL BY VOLUME: 5.0%
A beer is only as good as the ingredients used to make it. That is why we use premium Strisselspalt hops, unique to Alsace, to make KRONENBOURG 1664.
A DISTINCTIVE ALSACE TASTE
Known as the ‘caviar of hops’ by master brewers, Strisselspalt gives KRONENBOURG 1664 a pleasant bitterness and aromatic quality. Beer connoisseurs will notice a persistent fruity aroma, with notes of citrus peel and spices, and a medium and sustained intensity.
Our beer has a pale yellow and golden hue. A fairly dense, long-lasting white creamy head, with fine bubbles, can be achieved with the perfect serve. Its good balance, fine quality and delicate bitterness really are a Taste Suprême.
More details at Tesco
Edited by paul124, 21 September 2022