(Latvia region glitch) xbox 360 Saints row 4, Walking dead S2, Halo Spartan, Zombie Driver, Limbo, many more Free
14°Expired

(Latvia region glitch) xbox 360 Saints row 4, Walking dead S2, Halo Spartan, Zombie Driver, Limbo, many more Free

55
Found 7th Apr 2014
theres a region glitch on the xbox 360, where if you make a latvia account you can get many free games.

I did this with over 10 different regions, got games like lp3, injustice, monopoly, plus many more , from different region( hungary, morocco and many more. and i did not get banned,

theres many more games you can download, please download at your own risk. its free and take less than 2 minutes to make an account.

55 Comments

Original Poster

To make an Latvia account, go to hotmail.com , then create a new hotmail and put country as Latvia . once thats completed go xbox.com ,sign in with your hotmail account, and create xbox account, put Latvia again on your location. then recover account on xbox. im currently doing that now, ill send picture , if someone tells me how to

Risky business

Original Poster

Dave

Risky business



taking the risk, going to upload picture in few minutes. Took the risk so many times lol, i dont mind risking it again. Had my main account for over 7 years, over 50000 gamer sore, and nothing went wrong.

Original Poster

http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/bullet9t9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2451_zpszahz8zt2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p606/bullet9t9/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2451_zpszahz8zt2.jpg[/URL][/img]

that's not listed on there thanks for wasting my time

Original Poster

deejayisea

that's not listed on there thanks for wasting my time



What do you mean

I've done this before with many other games and haven't been banned. Will try this now. Cheers.

bullet9t9

What do you mean


hotmail has that listed but Xbox dosnt so he's messing around hint the frezze is comeing in?

Original Poster

Go to Xbox.com and create account on Latvia .I'm not too fussed about cold or hot deal, I'm just making sure everyone is aware of this

walking dead season 2 is not free its marked at ls 4,79

can we have a list on what's free on this?

I was so close to trying this.. But it's really not worth the risk. Thanks for sharing though

Original Poster

deejayisea

walking dead season 2 is not free its marked at ls 4,79



Search for it on the console, I'm downloading season 2 episode 1 and 2

bullet9t9

Search for it on the console, I'm downloading season 2 episode 1 and 2

I found it lol need a list and you can't get banned ya not hacking etc

Original Poster

deejayisea

I found it lol need a list and you can't get banned ya not hacking etc



Saints row 4, limbo , walking dead season 2, far cry classic, halo Spartan assault , skydive, zombie driver, deadlight, sacred citadel, constant c, blackgate deluxe, spelunky,

deejayisea

hotmail has that listed but Xbox dosnt so he's messing around hint the … hotmail has that listed but Xbox dosnt so he's messing around hint the frezze is comeing in?


I have no idea what you've said there. Unfortunately Google Translate doesn't do gibberish to English

deejayisea

I found it lol need a list and you can't get banned ya not hacking etc



You can get banned. It happened a while ago when some people who did this were banned.

Banned

deejayisea

I found it lol need a list and you can't get banned ya not hacking etc



You can be banned. Its against Microsofts terms. If you will or not is another matter.

hotukdeals.com/mis…e=1

Done this loads of times, never had a problem with my account been able to swap between different country locations for years to get free stuff like this, heat added.

Original Poster

arasma

Have you swapped your main accounts region or just made new accounts?



I always make new accounts

Meowsters

Done this loads of times, never had a problem with my account been able … Done this loads of times, never had a problem with my account been able to swap between different country locations for years to get free stuff like this, heat added.



Me too. The important thing is not to abuse of this glitch by creating a lot of different accounts just to lend/ sell them.... I would assume this is the behaviour which causes the 70% of Xbox Live Bans for thefts...the other 30% could be anything, at this point

edoardoc

Me too. The important thing is not to abuse of this glitch by creating a … Me too. The important thing is not to abuse of this glitch by creating a lot of different accounts just to lend/ sell them.... I would assume this is the behaviour which causes the 70% of Xbox Live Bans for thefts...the other 30% could be anything, at this point


I'll only do this once in a blue moon av been a member for over 8 years. I use to download via comp with known banned accounts and play the games before Microsoft changed it. now I don't risk that

its against terms and conditions and also I go banned for.it, its classed as marketplace theft so bad idea people, im also an xbox ambassador (google it) so please dont because its a console ban not just account

Rocksmith 2014 DLC

A Day To Remember Song Pack
Matchbox Twenty Song Pack
AFI Song Pack

About £8 each normally.

I remember making a US and a Japanese account back in the Xbox 360's blades days. That was brilliant, exclusive to region demos, wallpapers, gamer pics.

Anyone tried to see if it works?

newtypeofnerd

its against terms and conditions and also I go banned for.it, its classed … its against terms and conditions and also I go banned for.it, its classed as marketplace theft so bad idea people, im also an xbox ambassador (google it) so please dont because its a console ban not just account



You got banned, yet you're an ambassador? Not buying it.

Just sounds like scare tactics.

newtypeofnerd

its against terms and conditions and also I go banned for.it, its classed … its against terms and conditions and also I go banned for.it, its classed as marketplace theft so bad idea people, im also an xbox ambassador (google it) so please dont because its a console ban not just account

I'm an Xbox Ambassador too!

Just to confirm with everyone else, you may find your account and console gets banned, meaning you cannot connect to Xbox Live from your console ever again!

Why would anyone risk being banned for a handful of games? this isn't a freebie it's an invitation to take part in a game of Russian Roulette!

Was excited about this, then comments about having my console banned has put me RIGHT off. Personally not going to risk it. Shame really, dying to play Saint's Row 4. Can't afford to buy as saving for holiday to Kavos :P

gerrymig

Why would anyone risk being banned for a handful of games? this isn't a … Why would anyone risk being banned for a handful of games? this isn't a freebie it's an invitation to take part in a game of Russian Roulette!



For those of us who don't play on xbox live or even buy anything other then physical discs there is nothing to be lost by having your account banned or even the console banned.

Personally, when I changed my region on my 'xbox' account last time, I was happy. The home screen wasn't full of adverts, and I just had the menus to access my games and content. It was great.
Edited by: "Si__" 8th Apr 2014

I'm getting an error
80153016?

Original Poster

lampard123

I'm getting an error80153016?



Where are you getting them messages

All games on the Latvia marketplace has been fixed.... this could means that Microsoft preferred to fix immediatly their broken marketplace, and probably they won't ban anyone for this, since it has lasted only one night (Oman, morocco and Bosnia glitch had been lasted for about 1 week before Microsoft realized the glitch) and not so many users have taken advantage of it (only a few sites have talked about this issue)
Edited by: "edoardoc" 8th Apr 2014

Eden0032

I'm an Xbox Ambassador too! Just to confirm with everyone else, you may … I'm an Xbox Ambassador too! Just to confirm with everyone else, you may find your account and console gets banned, meaning you cannot connect to Xbox Live from your console ever again!


lol your funny you don't have the gamertags or console IDs scared much nope. ya best get on case to ms and get them to fix there mistake as where not at fault. marked free means free games.

Original Poster

edoardoc

All games on the Latvia marketplace has been fixed.... this could means … All games on the Latvia marketplace has been fixed.... this could means that Microsoft preferred to fix immediatly their broken marketplace, and probably they won't ban anyone for this, since it has lasted only one night (Oman, morocco and Bosnia glitch had been lasted for about 1 week before Microsoft realized the glitch) and not so many users have taken advantage of it (only a few sites have talked about this issue)



I download most games , and left Atleast 4 on active downloads. Just switched on , and still downloading them. No errors here at the moment

bullet9t9

I download most games , and left Atleast 4 on active downloads. Just … I download most games , and left Atleast 4 on active downloads. Just switched on , and still downloading them. No errors here at the moment



The fix only apply to the actual purchase of those games. If you already acquired all the licenses in time, you are ok.

So expired?

Banned

deejayisea

lol your funny you don't have the gamertags or console IDs scared much … lol your funny you don't have the gamertags or console IDs scared much nope. ya best get on case to ms and get them to fix there mistake as where not at fault. marked free means free games.



You live in Latvia ?

People have been banned for this in the past - use at your own risk.

Google "xbox live oman ban" for more info.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text