Not much of a drop in price and a shame it's not got S&S on it. Anyone tried this? I've just finished the 10 Year Old and really enjoyed it so quite tempted by this - NAS, 46.3%, Non chill filtered and natural colour (according to the Tobermory distillery page)
Master of Malt and Whisky Exchange have it for the same price, but Amazon will do free postage.
- Perfecting the art of balancing the smokiness of Ledaig with the sweetness of the Rioja Cask, this new Ledaig non-age statement brings the craft of blending to life.
- Ledaig Sinclair Series single malt scotch whisky rioja cask finish is inspired by our founder, John Sinclair.
- Distilled in Mull’s only whisky distillery – Tobermory.
- Perfect marriage of smoke, fruity rioja sweetness and spice
- Finished in hand selected Rioja casks.