Amazon Germany have the newly re-released LEGO IDEAS 92177 Ship in a Bottle set for £61.95 with £4.37 delivery. Not a bad price for a "new" set. Atm this is a LEGO and Amazon exclusive in the UK both for £69.99.
This set is identical apart from the set number to the 2018 21313 Ship in a Bottle, as I said the only difference is the set number and 2020 (2021 in the UK) release date.
There is a chance this will be delivered from the UK as Amazon UK have it in stock as of writing so might avoid any border problems that some orders have been caught up in.
Product Description (Copied directly from Amazon Germany
Continue the nautical tradition and build the LEGO Ideas ship in the bottle. The extremely detailed ship features the captain's cabin, cannons, masts, lookout and printed sail elements. Place the ship in a bottle made of LEGO bricks with buildable cork, wax seal element and water-like elements inside. You can then display the model with a "Leviathan" nameplate, built-in "compass" (not functional) with compass rose and rotating needle, and globe elements on your shelf. This construction toy also includes a brochure about the fan and LEGO designers who designed this beautiful, nostalgic set.
- Includes a bottle, a ship and a display stand made of LEGO bricks
- The bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with a wax seal element (new from February 2018) and more than 280 transparent blue elements in the style of water inside
- The ship has a raised deck, captain's cabin, 6 cannons, 3 poles, a look and various elements such as printed sails and the ship flag
- The display stand features a "Leviathan" name plate, a built-in "compass" (non-functional) with detailed compass rose and rotating gold needle, 2 globe elements and gold embellishments
- Includes a brochure with assembly instructions (English language not guaranteed) and information about the fan and the LEGO designers who have developed the set
- This construction toy is suitable for children aged 10 and over
- The bottle on the display stand measures over 10 cm high, 31 cm wide, and 10 cm deep
- The ship is over 8 cm high, 14 cm long and 5 cm wide