Lowest price, limited stock though. The LEGO Mindstorms 51515 Robot Inventor is £200 at Smyths for click and collect only but most stores as of posting have at least one in stock.
This set comes with the option to build one of five different robot builds using four motors, a battery hub, and two sensors.
Product Description (copied directly from Smyths
Build your own programmable, remote-control robots and intelligent tech toy creations. With the LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515) building set, young robot fans can create 5 personality-packed motorised robots and vehicles. Bring these creations to life with the free LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App, where you can complete over 50 fun activities and challenging missions.
The LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor set includes Powered UP components, from the new Intelligent Hub with a 5x5 LED screen, 6-axis gyro and speaker to powerful motors and accurate sensors. LEGO MINDSTORMS coding robots inspire LEGO inventors to get creative and learn STEM skills.
The LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor coding app features digital building and coding instructions, with over 50 activities to create custom digital remote controls. The coding has been adapted to suit all levels: interface based visual coding for beginners with a Scratch-based drag and drop system, Python based textual coding for more advanced users, and direct writing of lines of code for the most advanced coders.
New LEGO Power Functions 2.0 hardware is not compatible with the EV3.
- Contents: LEGO 51515 MINDSTORMS 5-in-1 Robot Inventor
- Product Piece Count: 949 pieces
- Build, code and play to grow kids’ STEM skills
- 5 unique models to build and code
- Construct your own amazing creations
- Intelligent models and compatible pieces
- Free Robot Inventor App with building instructions
- Smart device required (not included). Please check your device's compatibility at lego.com/en-…tor
- Dimensions: Blast – 36cm; Gelo – 24cm
- Rechargeable battery included