(UPDATE: Price has dropped further to £1.25 but stocks are extremely limited)Original Post:
Cheapest price seen on these figures on a national scale, LEGO Minifigures 71026 DC Super Heroes are only £1.75 a pack plus £3.95 delivery or free C&C at most Sainsbury's stores.
Containing 1 figure per pack there are many figures you could get out of the 16 to collect. All packs contains 1 3x4 baseplate, 1x2 jumper plate and up to 2 minifigure posing stands new for 2020.
There are stocks online and in most Sainsbury's Argos stores or Argos collection points in Sainsbury stores.
I've just brought 10 more packs in an attempt to complete my collection.
Product Description (Copied directly from Argos
Treat your super hero to the coolest, most iconic characters from the DC Universe! These awesome minifigures make a great addition to any collection!
LEGO® model number: 71026 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Super Heroes.
- Each 'mystery' bag contains one of the 16 LEGO Minifigures characters to build.
- Every collectible minifigure in this series comes with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector's leaflet and a display baseplate.
- This series includes Aquaman, Batman, Bat-Mite, BUMBLEBEE, Cyborg, The Flash, Green Lantern, Metamorpho and Sinestro.
- It also includes Mister Miracle, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Joker, Huntress, The Cheetah and a Stargirl.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
Kids and fans with a passion for super heroes will love these awesome LEGO Minifigures (71026) DC Super Heroes Series collectible sets. Each mystery bag contains 1 of 16 different super-hero or villain characters from the DC Universe. Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed minifigures comes in a sealed mystery bag with one or more accessory elements to add to the fun, a collector's leaflet with information on the character and a posing brick to display them in different poses. Here is a review of the set, for those who need extra convincing :
(Reviewed by JANGBRICKS)
Im going to be extra helpful here
, as I provided in my post on the series 19: hotukdeals.com/dea…d=7
, I'm gonna give you a feel guide on the series.- Mister Miracle
, Hand cuff pieces and long chain but make sure you feel both items as Cyborg also has a chain but the shorter one- Wonder Woman
, Pretty easy she has her whip piece also her skirt is very easy to feel for and she is the only one with this piece- Aquaman
, A small fish is included with him that is very easy to identify- Star Girl
, A fairly harder one to feel for but she has a long pole piece and a weirdly shaped gem piece that is kind of rubbery which you could feel for in the pack- Sinestro
, Now this is a figure that is probably the hardest to feel for but find two small round tiles and a lantern but you must find his hair as well as Green Lantern
has the same lantern and tile parts but no hair.- Cheetah
, She has a money bag piece that's chunky and easy to find plus a tail piece with two holes to connect to the waist of the figure that is fairly easy to find- Superman
, A 2x2 tile is the most easiest thing to make this figure easy to find- Cyborg
, a long chain piece is the best way to find the figure- Batman
, a long rope piece with bars in areas plus a small bat piece- Huntress
, find her belt piece which is similar to Cheetahs tail but without the tail park, also she has a bow piece that might be easy to find- Metamorpho
, He has a fist piece which is square in shape with a hole to connect to his hands, also he doesn't have a hair piece- Joker
, another fairly easy one to find Joker will have 2 head pieces a small pole part and his beehive piece which is bumpy and very easy to identify in a pack- Bumblebee,
her wings are very easy to find plus her hair has some buns which might also be easy for some to find she also has two lightening bolt pieces which are flat with some handles at one end- Flash
, He has a neck bracket piece which is small but at an angle plus two lighting bolt pieces different to Bumblebee's which are flat but with vertical handles and his helmet has two spikes on top and is fairly large piece.- Bat-mite
, He has a 2x3 tile which is very easy to find only bit bigger than Superman's 2x2 tileTips and tricks for feeling a figure packet:
- Don't bother with the torso, baseplate and head piece as they are almost always the same
- Only feel for a leg part if it is a short leg piece, skirt or hook leg etc
- Always shake the smaller parts to the bottom of the bag to make it easier, the smaller parts are easier to know which figure they belong to
- Ignore all the weird looks from strangers (or your friends and family) whiles you feel up packets, your the smart one saving money by not getting duplicates there the dumb ones for not getting it that's what I say.
- Please make sure you have clean and sanitized hands before and after feeling minifigures