Posted 13th Jul
- Improve your existing system’s performance. This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers turning your old computer from dinosaur to dynamo!
- Save time and money by upgrading your laptop or PC. With improved performance and read speeds of up to 550MB/s 1, it will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
- Lexar SSD Dash: With the featured SSD Dash management software you’ll have the tools you need to stay up to date with how your SSD is performing. Easily monitor your drives performance to make sure it’s always on point.
- Unlike traditional hard disk drives. SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable and less likely to fail. Shock and vibration resistant = one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos
- Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Color Gray
- Capacity 120GB 240GB
- Interface 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Speed 120-240GB sequential read up to 520MB/s
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Shock Resistant 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW 240GB: 120TB
- DWPD 120GB: 0.46, 240GB: 0.46,
- Dimension (W x L x H) 100.2mm x 69.85mm x 7mm / 2.75” x 3.94” x 0.28”
- Weight 34g
Warranty 3 Years Direct With Manufacturer