43°
EXPIRED
Lifestyle Heatforce Cabinet Heater was £66.00 - now £47.99 with free deilvery @ gasdeal
Lifestyle Heatforce Cabinet Heater was £66.00 - now £47.99 with free deilvery @ gasdeal

Lifestyle Heatforce Cabinet Heater was £66.00 - now £47.99 with free deilvery @ gasdeal

Buy forBuy forBuy for£47.99
GETGet dealVisit site and get deal
Many people, especially the elderly, are very conscious of their heating bills over winter. Often, we see many not using their gas central heating to heat rooms they are not occupying. With a portable cabinet heater like this super model from Lifestyle called the Heatforce, you can conserve costs by heating the room you spend the most time in and with the adjustable setting control on the heater, you can control exactly how much heat you require from the unit. With this amazing pre-winter discount package, including a full 13Kg cylinder of gas and FREE delivery, At ONLY £89.99 including a full 13Kg Butane Cylinder and FREE delivery direct to your door, this is a very cost effective indoor heater package ready for those cold evenings and winter days. Also ideal for commercial use, including retail shops, takeaway’s, offices and many more applications.

7 Comments

Seller might want to change the description, as it`s all conflicting. That`ll put me off buying from them for a start.

Cant see where the free gas is either but thanks anyway.

Having never used this sort how long does a 13kg bottle last? (Thanks in advance if anyone knows)

It's £67.98 including one 15kg gas bottle.

Just remember there could be a potential carbon monoxide problem with poor ventilation and they produce a lot of condensation. Not the safest form of instant heat especially for the elderly and infirm , unless , of course , they're well insured.

I've used those heaters in the 80's when I didn't have central heating in my cottage. They do cause condensation if you don't ventilate the room. I would only use one now in a workshop or garage but not in a living area.

Agree with the above comments, daughter had one in her flat last year and it caused condensation and led to mildew problems in her flat.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text