Hope it helps.
- Can be taken both orally and under the arm
- Built-in fever alert
- Stores pervious readings
Product description Lloyds Pharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer.
Lloyds Pharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer can be used to take oral, rectal and underarm temperature. Our digital thermometer also has a built-in fever alert. If the temperature measured exceeds 37.8 °C (100 °F), the device will beep repeatedly sounding 3 rapid, consecutive beeps this is a great feature for parents and their children.
Features of Lloyds Pharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer
- Flexible tip allows easy use
- Flexible tip allows comfortable use
- Temperature can be taken both orally and under the arm
- Provides accurate results in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Stores the last reading that was taken