Unfortunately, this deal is no longer valid
Posted 22nd Jun
Good price for a Lumos Helmet, as they usually are over £150. I have one my myself.
- Fall on the road: with 10 white LEDs at the front, 16 red LEDs at the back and 11 LEDs in orange for each turn signal - you will be seen better by motorists, pedestrians and other cyclists.
- Tap to blink: When you turn on, simply tap the appropriate button on the remote control on the handlebar.
- FULL Braking: When the function to display a full brake (currently beta) is turned on, 16 LEDs on the back light as a brake light in bright red.
- Safe, durable and comfortable: our cycling helmets for men and women meet both safety standards, CPSC and CE, and can withstand all weather conditions.
- The battery lasts about 6 hours in flashing mode and 3 hours when the LEDs burn continuously