167°
EXPIRED
Magcliks Jewellery & Fashion Bag was £19.99 now only £2.99 @ Amazon..nice filler!
Magcliks Jewellery & Fashion Bag was £19.99 now only £2.99 @ Amazon..nice filler!

Magcliks Jewellery & Fashion Bag was £19.99 now only £2.99 @ Amazon..nice filler!

Buy forBuy forBuy for£2.99
GETGet dealVisit site and get deal
Magcliks are the amazing jewellery collection where there is always something new and different to make with a magnet zap!
With this set, there is everything you require to make all types and styles of rings and earrings, and bag charms.

11 Comments

Banned

good morning

This sort of thing was highlighted in documentaries last year as causing death and injury through toddlers and kids swallowing magnets... the magnets then attract each other and pull through tissue. No wondr its so heavily reduced in price..


Nothing against the OP and it does look like a bargain, but voted cold because these things should have been taken off the market.. not sold off cheap because they are deadly...

i also saw that programme and agree these things are too dangerous for kids and can kill very easily.

We had magnetecs for our kids and they are now in the bin.

good price but why risk the life of any child.

It does say from 8 years old.

Gedfaz;1601191

This sort of thing was highlighted in documentaries last year as causing … This sort of thing was highlighted in documentaries last year as causing death and injury through toddlers and kids swallowing magnets... the magnets then attract each other and pull through tissue. No wondr its so heavily reduced in price..Nothing against the OP and it does look like a bargain, but voted cold because these things should have been taken off the market.. not sold off cheap because they are deadly...



Maybe that's why it quotes from 8 years old!! You don't buy this sort of thing for toddlers .

Thanks for this - I have ordered! I am also pleased to have the warnings and will ensure they are not given to anyone too young...........

leona71;1601619

Maybe that's why it quotes from 8 years old!! You don't buy this sort of … Maybe that's why it quotes from 8 years old!! You don't buy this sort of thing for toddlers .



The documentary featured children over the age of eight who had swallowed magnets and suffered.... It even had an adult for gods sake.

In any event, the chances are if you have an eight year old child there may be a toddler about who can get hold of the magnets...

If you'd seen the documentary.... Youd know... clearly you didnt... so no smart comments please.

channel4.com/new…352

One of the first victims tells Dispatches that in 2000 when she was nine … One of the first victims tells Dispatches that in 2000 when she was nine years old, she collapsed and started vomiting green bile after [COLOR="Red"]accidentally[/COLOR] swallowing [COLOR="Red"]twelve[/COLOR] of these tiny magnets while pretending they were lip studs.

I have to say that sounds more like proof of Darwin's theory....

rbz5416;1602073

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/dispatches/how+safe+are+your+christmas+toys/1185352I have to say that sounds more like proof of Darwin's theory....



:lol::lol::giggle: Good point!

Saw the program too. The box of magnetix bought for Christmas was taken back for refund.

My son is old enough for them but daughter isn't.

Having watched the program there is no way I would take the risk with my child no matter what age.

Accidents happen, but in this case they can be fatal.

southernpst;1601722

Thanks for this - I have ordered! I am also pleased to have the warnings … Thanks for this - I have ordered! I am also pleased to have the warnings and will ensure they are not given to anyone too young...........


thanks OP, i ordered 2 also....... At 9 the little girl should've known better!!!!!!!
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text