Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
McAfee Total Protection 2020 | 1 Device | PC/Mac/Android/Smartphones £2.99 @ Amazon
175° Expired

McAfee Total Protection 2020 | 1 Device | PC/Mac/Android/Smartphones £2.99 @ Amazon

7
Posted 22nd Nov 2019

This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:

  • McAfee Total Protection 2020 includes award-winning antivirus which blocks viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware and unwanted programs from your devices.







  • PASSWORD MANAGER: Store, auto-fill and even generate unique passwords for all of your online accounts with our password manager.







  • FILE LOCK: Keep your personal files secure by storing them on your PC with a combination of password protection and encryption.







  • SECURITY MANAGEMENT: Our console helps you manage your protection for all your devices from an easy-to-use web page.







  • CUSTOMER SUPPORT: McAfee have you covered 24/7 via phone, chat or online for the lifetime of your subscription.







  • McAfee WebAdvisor: Warns you about risky websites and helps prevent dangerous downloads and phishing attacks so you can browse, shop and bank safely.
Community Updates
If you click through or buy, retailers may pay hotukdeals some money, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.

Groups

Top comments
"Award winning" ?
I assume that was the bloat-ware of the year competition.
7 Comments
Has macafee improved? Last time I had it installed on my laptop it ran like a snail!!!
jona7722/11/2019 10:34

Has macafee improved? Last time I had it installed on my laptop it ran …Has macafee improved? Last time I had it installed on my laptop it ran like a snail!!!


Works fine for me, Just make sure you cancel auto renewal to stop being charge £50
Having to deal with stuff like this, is the reason I now do 90% of my computing on a Chromebook. Keep the W10 computer offline, gathering dust in a corner, for the other 10%.
Just use windows defender or Kaspersky free
It doesn't matter if they have improved. You can get better for free.
"Award winning" ?
I assume that was the bloat-ware of the year competition.
probably worse than nothing at all, Mcaffe is literally the worst product on the market.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text