Unfortunately, this deal has expired 31 July 2023.
Posted 10 July 2023
Mccain Extra Chunky Home Chips 1Kg - £1.60 Clubcard Price @ Tesco
About this deal
- Mccain Extra Chunky Home Chips 1Kg
- McCain Home Chips coated potato chips are crispy, golden and simply delicious. Their unique crunchy coating gives them a really scrumptious taste. Enjoy!
Potatoes (91%), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Sunflower) - in varying proportions, Batter (Flour (Wheat (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rice, Broad Bean), Dextrin, Starch (Wheat, Potato), Vegetable Fibre, Turmeric Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract)), Salt
For allergens, see ingredients in bold
- Suitable for Vegans
- Halal - HFA Approved
- Kosher - SKA
Number of uses
This pack contains 5 oven baked servings
Here's how to cook 500g of McCain Home Chips. If cooking a different amount, adjust the cooking time accordingly. To get the best results cook from frozen, our instructions are guidelines only. For the most delicious results, do not overcook!
In an Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 200°C
- Cook times below based on the power output of the air fryer.
- Cook times may vary in different models.
- Adjust cooking time accordingly - 2000W 14mins, 1700W 16mins, 1400W 22mins
- Place the chips in the basket
- Shake half way through cooking
- Cook until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/210°C Fan/Gas Mark 8
- Spread a single layer of chips onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven
- Bake for 26 - 28 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Keep frozen at -18°c or below. If thawed do not refreeze
Returns Policy & Refunds
Help & FAQ's
More details at
Edited by a community support team member, 10 July 2023