Hey folks, know a few of you take part in this every year, i've just had some insider info and can CONFIRM it'll start on the 20th March 2019.
As well as removing their "go large" incentive, McDonald's will be also increasing the number of stickers provided for a medium Extra Value Meal to ensure customers receive the same opportunity to win, regardless of how big their order.
Customers will also receive Monopoly stickers on carrot bags and side salads, as well as Big Flavour Wraps including the new Spicy Veggie One.
Waiting for an update of prizes but soon as i do, i'll update here.
See below for prize list McDonalds Monopoly Page
For those that have never played, here's how:
- Go to McDonalds and order your food via online/instore etc
- Your McDonalds food will have stickers on the side, if you get a bigger meal = more stickers
- Pick up a McDonalds Monopoly board from the counter, usually a sheet or a little booklet (Again will update with more info ASAP.)
- Add these onto your sheet/book, once you get 2/3 properties in a colour-group you can then claim a prize.
- In-between that you'll get stickers for free drink/food, possibly NowTV codes etc
Updated with CONFIRMED Mcdonalds prizes below
Includes CEX Vouchers, Sky Store vouchers, Kindle Books, Food vouchers, PS4 Consoles, Now TV Passes, Red Letter Days vouchers, Mini Cooper cars, Phones, Headphones, Hype Backpacks, 10K cash, JD Sports vouchers & more
Good luck and enjoy