Mcvities Milk Chocolate Digestives 400g  **TESCO Online & In store** 63p ((Were £1.26, HALF PRICE))
256°Expired

Mcvities Milk Chocolate Digestives 400g **TESCO Online & In store** 63p ((Were £1.26, HALF PRICE))

9
Found 15th Oct 2008Made hot 15th Oct 2008
45% WHOLEMEAL & WHEAT GOODNESS.

No artificial flavours or colours.

a Yummy biscuit

9 Comments

Yum, my fave biscuits, will be getting some of these.

Oh, oh, oh, please post every single half price deal at tesco please.

Original Poster

:roll:

wowza - My fave biccies too!

Anything Cadburys is good for me! :roll:

What a coincidence, I'm having Cadbury's digestives right now!

great price ...heat added

Banned

45% WHOLEMEAL & WHEAT GOODNESS.

The other 55% is pure badness.

Especially if you eat loads in one go. :-D

Original Poster

mabccc;3209527

45% WHOLEMEAL & WHEAT GOODNESS.The other 55% is pure badness.Especially … 45% WHOLEMEAL & WHEAT GOODNESS.The other 55% is pure badness.Especially if you eat loads in one go. :-D



LOL
i can never have JUST one !
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text