Posted 31st Jan
Excellent price for a 500gm tub of Umf10+ honey. P.s the best before date is 10/05/20 on any stock you buy at this price. Still you have 5 months left though.
- 1 x 500g Tub Of Medibee Manuka Honey 10+UMF
- Best Before 10/05/2020
- Medibee Manuka Honey is produced in New Zealand and contains Non-Peroxide activity which is more potent than ‘Active’ Honeys which only contain Peroxide Activity.
- It is the Non-Peroxide activity in Medibee’s UMF Manuka honey which contains unique antibacterial properties not found in ordinary honeys.
- UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’ and is a measure of the unique type of antibacterial activity which is naturally present at varying levels in Manuka honey.
- UMF Manuka honey has gained a worldwide reputation for its value in digestive health, skincare and wound care. Laboratory studies have shown that UMF Manuka honey is effective against a wide range of very resistant bacteria.
- The name UMF is followed by a number that indicates the strength of the activity in a batch of UMF Manuka honey once packed.
- The higher the UMF rating, the more potent the product.
- For example, a jar of UMF 10+ Manuka honey would have twice the special antibacterial activity of a UMF 5+ Manuka honey.
- Soothes the digestive system (indigestion, gastric reflux, gastric burning)
- Soothes the throat
- Helps fight bacterial infection in the mouth, throat and stomach
- Assists to ease coughs
- Tasty immune-boosting sweetener
- Immune boosting
- Prebiotic (feeds friendly gut bacteria)