Firstly, thanks to @millarcat
who had already post the 3 bike model for £14.39
, which is a great price for what this is.
There are some other models that hold 4 bikes at £17.59 after code
But for 80p more than the 4 or £4 more than the 3, you can get this 6 bike model, which will be well worth it if you have the space an need. Of course for some you might not be able to get one of the bigger ones where you need it, so you'd have to buy a couple of the others.
Worth a shout though!Use code SAVE20
Delivery to UK mainland is free
This Bike Parking Rack from HOMCOM is ideal for storing bikes securely in sheds, garages and garden to protect them from scratches or damages, as well as making the parking well-ordered. Made from heavy duty steel with rust-proof powder coating for sturdy construction to enable your long term use. You can park several bikes at the same time or just transform it into a single bike parking rack as you needed. Keep your bikes in order while saving space with this bike parking stand.
- Made from Q235 steel
- You can transform it into a single bike parking rack
- Surface is galvanized for protection, outdoor and long term use
- Suitable for holding 6 bikes securely in space efficient way
- Space saving and lightweight item
- Easy to use and clean
- Requires simple assembly
Seller Feedback on eBay
Price History for this item based on recent purchases
How to return an itemReturns Information
- If any item is found to be missing parts or damaged please contact us via the "Contact Seller" option within 14 days of delivery so that we can provide you with the details on how to resolve your issue.
- You can return unused items to us by contacting us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us using the “contact seller” option for important information, before attempting to return the goods.
- Please note that for all returns deemed unsuitable, we are not responsible for the return shipping and are unable to refund this cost.
- Please do not ship any goods to any address without our authorisation as it might lead to you not receiving your refund. [Please do not initiate a return without our authorisation as this could result in a delay in issuing your refund.]
- We aim to process your order within 1 working day once we receive clear payment confirmation. If for any reason you wish to cancel the order, please seek advice from eBay or contact us directly ASAP.
- Tracking details (if available) for your order will be available or emailed to you once the item has been dispatched.
- Before confirming your order, please ensure your delivery address details and contact number are correct. We are unable to make amendments to address details for your own privacy once the order has been placed.
- Our Standard delivery to UK Mainland postcodes, excludes Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands.
- Specific delivery arrangements can be made at an additional cost by contacting us before placing an order.
- In unforeseen circumstances if there are delays to your shipment, we will make every effort to inform you in time but hold no obligation towards any direct or indirect loss that may occur.