Edit 22nd July - still available.
Terres de Mistral Gin is available again at Tesco @ £12 for a 50cl bottle, on-line and in-store. Distilled in Provence, it's a lovely delicate pink gin with good reviews. Strangely, last year it was £23, then r.t.c. @ £12.65 as a deleted line (I posted it at the time : hotukdeals.com/dea…386
(Elsewhere it's priced at £28 to £35 for a 70cl bottle)
- Premium Gin Distilled with Provencal Botanicals
- This gin is the result of our passion for all things Provence and is created using skills and knowledge that extend from a 100 year old distillery in the heart of Provence to the busy gin bars of London, the home of modern craft gin.
- Using botanicals from the land carved by the Mistral wind our light pink gin features the botanicals of Provence with a fresh citrus flourish and by adding your favourite mixer you can enjoy a new experience from Provence lifestyle wherever you are!
- 12 Botanicals
- Maniguette, Coriander, Cardamon, Iris Root, Juniper, Pink Pepper, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Basil, Pink Grapefruit, Mint and Thyme
- Hand crated in small batches