Unfortunately this deal is no longer valid
Posted 9th Aug
70cl bottle Monkey Shoulder
- Monkey Shoulder will wake up your taste buds with notes of mellow vanilla and spiciness while zesty orange, vanilla honey and spiced oak wafts up your nose.
- Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
- Great with mixers or just on its own, Monkey Shoulder's rich playful style deserves to be a permanent fixture in your drink's cupboard. From your classic Old Fashioned to your modern Penicillin, its richness and vibrancy combine with mellow vanilla notes to make it an awesome pairing to many a concoction and occasion. Swing by monkeyshoulder.com for cocktail recipes and make yours a monkey.
- Although bragging is not in our nature, we have to say that Monkey Shoulder is all round very special. Blending Glenfiddich, Balvenie and Kininvie, Monkey Shoulder is a less peaty whisky than you may be used to and has unique hits of vanilla, spiciness and oak.
- So why call it Monkey Shoulder? Hmmm… sounds like a Monkey Shoulder could be a medical condition. Yes, absolutely right. When malting barley by hand, years ago, some malt men would develop a strain injury known as Monkey Shoulder. To this day, the malting barley is still turned by hand (although no injuries are allowed to occur thanks to ‘elf' ‘n' safety) and for the highest quality whisky blending is carried out in small batches.
- Inspired by the malt man's craft, Monkey Shoulder marries three of Speyside's finest single malt whiskies, resulting in a rich blended malt of exceptional smoothness